We’re happy to collaborate with others and publish guest posts on our blog, but we have a few guidelines as to what kinds of posts we want to see on our blog.
Here’s what we look for in everything we publish:
- Original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- The article should reflect the writing style/tone of our blog.
- We aim to be casual, yet helpful, and typically we stay away from buzzwords and jargon.
- Proper attribution of images, data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- No more than two links to your company’s website in the body of the post.
- We love visual content. If you have any images, videos, graphics, etc. that would go well with your article and send them over with attribution.
- We also embed social media posts in our articles, often used as examples for concepts explained in the text. Feel free include some in your post.
There are some things we simply cannot accept:
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that is blatant promotional content for your company or organisation.
- Anything that’s offensive (racists, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, ageist, etc.) or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies.
To submit your post, please send an email to daniela[at]walls[dot]io with a few topic suggestions.
Once a topic has been agreed upon, your submission should include the following:
- Your completed post as a Word or Google Doc. We’re looking for 1,200 to 1,500 words in length.
- Two-part article title. Our posts all come with heading and subheading, please stick to that format.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder.
- Short author bio and photo including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.