Interacting with a remote audience becomes much easier if you use a live social media feed as part of your virtual conference setup. Take audience questions using hashtags which will then show up on the wall for everyone to see and create a dialogue between presenters and viewers.
Here’s a quick guide to setting up your next virtual conference, including a live social media feed, using Slayte & Walls.io.
A live social media feed will open up a whole new world of interaction and help you reach a new level of engagement at your virtual event. Most importantly, it will help you raise awareness and interaction before, during and after the event by spreading the word on various social media channels.
Using a social wall for your virtual event will:
- Enhance your promotional reach
- Create a sense of community
- Engage your audience
- Boost revenue with sponsored posts
- Enhance your virtual conference setup
- Increase ticket sales for the next event
Learn more about the advantages of using a live social media feed for your events on our info page about social walls for virtual events.
Social media is a powerful channel for virtual events. 81% of virtual event organisers use social media to drive registrations.
- It’s very easy to use. You can set up your social media sources, customise styling to match your corporate identity and embed the wall on your website or virtual event — all in less than 5 minutes! [more]
- Very fast content updates (Twitter real-time, all other sources once per minute) [more]
- Variety of layouts and themes available (slideshow, stream, map…) [more]
- Wide support for social media platforms (13+ platforms) [more]
- Full control over displayed content with powerful moderation tools (optional approval, image- and text-based spam filters, language filter, keyword blacklists) [more]
- Monetise you wall with sponsored posts and CTAs that drive traffic [more, more]
- Competitive pricing for events [more]
The setup process is straight-forward and only takes about 5 minutes. Walls.io offers a 30-day trial, so you can try it for free anytime.
The integration is incredibly easy. On the Slayte event page, Walls.io is linked to from the main sidebar under “Social”.
What are you waiting for? Plan your next virtual conference and keep your attendees worldwide engaged using a social media feed.