Greetings, my fellow blog enthusiasts and website wizards! Are you tired of endlessly toggling between your website and your Medium blog, desperately trying to get your readers to visit both? Do you want to make your life easier and your website more awesome? Well, get ready, because I’m here to teach you how to embed your Medium blog on your website like a pro!
In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the step-by-step process of embedding your Medium blog on your website, so you can keep your readers engaged and entertained without them having to leave your website. We’ll cover everything from finding your blog’s RSS feed (don’t worry, it’s not as complicated as it sounds) to customizing the look and feel of your embedded blog. But first…
What is Medium?
Medium is a popular online publishing platform that allows writers to share their articles and blog posts with a wider audience. With its simple and user-friendly interface, Medium has become a favorite among writers and bloggers.
Why should you embed your Medium blog on a website?
Embedding your Medium portfolio or blog on your personal website is like putting whipped cream on your hot chocolate – it’s an extra dose of goodness that makes everything better. Not only does it make your website look more professional, but it also saves your readers the hassle of having to navigate away from your site to read your writing. And let’s not forget the added bonus of making it easier for potential clients or employers to find and appreciate your work.
⭐Related: How to Embed a LinkedIn Feed on a Website
Embed a Medium blog on your website with Walls.io
How to embed a Medium blog on a website
Embedding a Medium blog on your website is a great way to share your content with your readers and attract more traffic to your site. Here’s how you can do it in 3 easy steps.
1. Get a free Walls.io account
First of all, set up your free Walls.io account. It’s straightforward and takes less than 5 minutes to create your free Medium widget, including adapting the design.
⭐Related: How to Design a Branded Social Media Feed
2. Add your Medium blog as a source
Go to Settings, click on the RSS icon and paste in your Medium blog URL into the RSS field.
Click Add, and your Medium widget is ready!
⭐Related: How to Create a Responsive Website Carousel
3. Embed your Medium blog on your website
Customize the design of your Medium blog widget
Embedding a Medium blog on your website is a great way to share your content with a wider audience and attract more traffic to your site. With our comprehensive guide, you can easily embed your Medium blog on your website and take your content marketing strategy to the next level.
What does it mean to embed a Medium blog on a website?
Embedding a Medium blog on a website means integrating a Medium profile into a website’s page with the help of a widget, allowing visitors to have an overview of your Medium blog without leaving your website. This can be done by copying and pasting the embed code provided by Walls.io into the website’s HTML code.
Why would you want to embed a Medium blog on a website?
There are several reasons why you might want to embed a Medium blog on your website:
- Increase engagement with your content: Embedding your Medium blog on your website allows visitors to read your blog post without leaving your website, which can increase engagement with your content.
- Improve website SEO: Embedding a Medium blog post on your website can help improve your website’s search engine optimization (SEO) by providing fresh content and improving the user experience.
- Drive traffic to your Medium blog: Embedding a Medium blog post on your website can also help drive traffic to your Medium blog, as visitors may be inclined to visit your blog after reading the embedded post on your website.
What are the steps to embed my Medium blog on my website?
The steps to embed your Medium blog on your website are:
- Set up a free Walls.io account
- Add your Medium blog as a source by pasting your Medium blog URL into the RSS field
- Embed your Walls.io Medium widget on your website by copying the embed code from the Embed & Display section of your dashboard.
How long does it take to create a Walls.io account?
Creating a Walls.io account takes less than 5 minutes, including the design setup.
What coding language should I use to embed my Medium blog on my website?